We all arived just fine last night and got picked up at the airport. The flights were long and fun. Barbara and Rob both got some sleep and I got maybe an hour. We had an authentic swazi dinner last night with the Rodger family and it was quite good. Today we packed up some of our stuff for a little touristy stuff were going to be doing, including a game park and some river rafting. This morning we had a appreciation brunch for all the care point cooks. It was really neat to see all the different people come together in one spot to celebrate the work being done.
We stopped by the childrens ward to visit Pepe a child that pat has mentioned in his blog. She is doing better. Its a very sobering experience seeing the hospitals here and the level of care they recieve to that of what we get in America. We are truly blessed with what we have.
The weather is beautiful and we are excited to be here and ready to see more of South Africa and Swaziland. Love you all.
1 comment:
Stephen,
I didn't even know you started a blog site. I love it. Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope you have an amazing time. If you can, send some photos. We are praying for you daily and will continue to do so and will now add your specific prayer requests. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment