Monday, November 13, 2006

pictures




Sorry so few pictures, it takes a long time to post them and we don't have a lot of that. These are from the trip to south africa with the Kloofing through a canyon, game ride, and some sightseeing/hanging off of cliffs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures...it's so good to see you again! LOVE emilie

Anonymous said...

very nice pics brother!!! i'm sure mom will LOVE to see the pic of u & pat hanging off cliffs!!! haha... don't give her a heart attack from another country! its not nice! haha... hope u're having a BLAST!!! it definately looks like u are!!! cant wait to see u in a week!!!! lots of love, your kick awesome sister :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen--I'm glad all is well. You're geting a great experience of your lifetime in so many ways. Emilie and I will pick you up from the airport on Monday. Just call me when you land and we'll coordinate the p/u time. You'll have to remind me which airline you're flying in on. Mom & I leave for Florida tomorrow morning for the IAA National meeting and return Sunday afternoon. I have yet to decide if I want to haul the computer with or not. Looking forward to the warmer climate since it's been around 40 and overcast or rainy the last few days. Get ready for the cold when you return! I may try to run CAT 5 cable from the den to downstairs today as part of my IAA work. You take care. Take a picture of those forts you guys make. I bet they're like condos by the time they're done! Love-Dad