Friday, October 12, 2007

Fallen of the face of the earth

I feel as though I had dropped out of contact with the world. I spent my days at Mclennan and my nights at REI. When I wasn't doing either of those my time still seemed to fill up. Thankfully I have a wonderful fiance whom takes good care of me. Our small group is started up on the book of Psalms. Its been a really interesting study so far. It just allows us as a group and as individuals to learn how to pray what we really feel and what we really need. Its good to get into the nitty gritty.

Both Jobs are going well. Its budget time at McLennan which means lots of time number crunching and doing things in excel. Thankfully I like doing it and I am basically the resident excel expert at the office. I have officially been here for over a year now, and will be looking forward seeing how this winter goes. REI is same old stuff. Lots of training getting us ready for the winter season with all sorts of new gear from snowboard and skiis to the 100's of types of wax for them.

Emilie has left Mortons and has an awsome possibility with a company that she used to work for. We will see how that works out. Pray for guidance, trust, and discernment for what will be best for her and us in the long run.

Well thats all for now. I will get back soon.

No comments: