Wedding planning is exhausting stuff. After quite a few visits to different halls and country clubs and over 100 phone calls we found a place to have our wedding. Oct 7th is the date. But thats all I am going to say for now. Planning is moving forward and we were able to ask our attendants to stand up for us (they all said yes). Photographer is done, invitations and save the dates are in the works. So for though I think the hardest part is getting a honeymoon picked out. There are so many warm places with white sand and blue water that its hard to choose. If you have a favorite let me know!! Hope everyone is doing well.
The cold snap finally broke the other day and 25 degrees feels down right balmy!
Snowing today and tomorrow making everything beautiful.
Work is going really well.
Wishing I could visit mike and mere in VA.
Wanting to drive down to Carbondale to see friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment