Friday, January 19, 2007

Busy


So, planning a wedding isn't all the fun and games. Theres a lot of driving, driving, talking, phone calls, and lots more phone calls. We obviously we are keeping busy. With Em and my schedules almost opposites it's making planning and visiting sights difficult but were narrowing it down quickly. We would like to have a date by February and a place selected for the reception. I might accidentally leak that we would like to do it the weekend of oct 6/7 but nothing is guaranteed! Work is picking up speed and i have slashed my hours at REI to give me some more time to plan and attempt to find time to myself and time for Emilie and I.

Nothing Overly exciting to report though, I did pass the national and state wide sales person licensing exam (allowing me to sell real estate) however i will use it just for my position as a property manager.

Ohh this is exciting, I got my "new" car. I bought my Uncle Bruce's 2004 Volvo S60 T5. I love it and i think it suits me well. Emilie enjoys making fun of me when i make calls using my blue tooth and driving with my cool driving gloves on. So i may be a little bit of a dork but I am enjoying it.

Well thats all for now, theres a good picture of emilie and I on Christmas day.

No comments: